Friday, April 13, 2012

Guess Who's Been a Bad Blogger?

That's right, sono io (it's me). I know, I know, the lazy blogger syndrome happens to everyone. It's like you wake up one day and realize it's been a week since your last post but it's a Saturday and people aren't out reading blogs on Saturdays, so you have to wait for Monday and...well, you get it. For me, it's just been that classes have been hectic and all my free time is spent in lab practicing for a practical, or at home, studying for a test.

Weston is coming to visit this weekend, though, so I should have some restaurant reviews for you. And I haven't been to the grocery store in (gasp) a whole month...so let's just say it's been slim pickins' in the FD Cooking kitchen. I might do a review on a few Trader Joe's items, though, since they've been keeping me alive.

Anyway, I haven't forgotten about by blog - actually I've been brainstorming for a new look because this one isn't as clean as I'd like it. And maybe even getting a domain name so I can have a "dot com." We'll see.

Love,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment