Monday, January 31, 2011

For Rita...Brownies with Pizazz

Dear Rita,

I sure hope you're reading this because I heard through the grapevine that you frequently check my blog and that meant so much to me. So in honor of you: your spice, your spunk, and your humor, here is a little recipe that I think you'll like. It's super easy, too...which I believe you'll appreciate. And as per usual, affordable.


Step 1: Mix 2 brownie batters as directed using milk instead of water. You could also use rum instead, if you want a little extra kick.

Step 2: Grab a bag of your fav mini candy bar - mini mini, actually - NOT fun size

Step 3: Layer one half of the brownie mixture, then top with your bars, and finally the last of your brownies

Bake according to the directions, but be prepared to bake a little longer because of the extra brownie mix.

Devour with a smile and giggle because this is really too good for words :)

*note: you can also just use one box of batter and divide it in half

1 comment:

  1. Yayayay!
    I am going to try this with snickers bars!!!

    ReplyDelete